Introducing: Alta Aware
Last modified: Wednesday March 15, 2023.
The Alta Aware video management system is a cloud-based video management system.
Aware Cloud is enabled by Ava Security or approved Avigilon Alta partners using the Alta Deployment Management Portal (DMP). When you use Aware Cloud, Ava Security and your Avigilon Alta partners can monitor the system health of your Alta video security systems, resolving any issues often before you notice them.
The Avigilon Alta Aware software provides the features needed for your video surveillance system. Using the latest standards to integrate your security cameras, Aware provides advances in machine learning, implementing video analytics and handling the audio metadata from your Avigilon Ava cameras.
With many features, including:
- Video view – Create your preferred views, by customizing the layout and cameras to display. Alternatively, you can select previously configured views.
- Spotlight – pin several cameras to the same Video view pane, and Aware automatically rotates the views.
- Map view – upload your floor plans and create detailed maps of the areas protected by your cameras and devices.
- Smart Presence – view your site maps and see where objects (people, vehicles) are as they move around your protected areas.
- Rules – create rules to generate alerts based on specified cameras (or camera groups), audio or visual events, and other selection criteria.
Alta Aware allows user role-based access to be defined. Administrators and operators have the tools and access they need to create and operate a secure video surveillance system, and to proactively protect your staff and premises with alerts and alarms.
Designed around your daily work-flows
With innovations in the usability of the Aware software based around the tasks you perform daily, coupled with the advanced analytics and anomaly detection provided by the Avigilon Alta machine learning and artificial intelligence in both the Avigilon Ava cameras and the Aware software, the Alta video security systems is your first choice for implementing modern video surveillance and detection systems.
From your Aware user interface, you can see health monitor information and see the state of your cameras.
View and take action on alerts and alarms directly from the Aware user interface, so that you don't miss events.
The Smart Presence timeline enables you to watch feeds from your chosen camera in real-time, or to review footage using play-back.
View your site or floor plans in the Aware Map view page, and, using Smart Presence, see where detected objects (people or vehicles) are in real-time.