Ava-451: Internal IP addresses information disclosure
22nd December 2021.
Under specific circumstances Internal IP addresses could be disclosed by sending a crafted request.
- Ava Aware:
- All Stable upgrade channel versions before 4.5.
- All Beta upgrade channel versions before 4.5.
- Ava Aware:
- All Stable upgrade channel versions after and including 4.5.
- All Beta upgrade channel versions after and including 4.5.
- Ava cameras:
- All Stable upgrade channel versions.
- All Beta upgrade channel versions.
- Ava Cloud: all versions.
This issue has been fixed in Ava Aware Beta upgrade channel version 4.5 and Stable upgrade channel version 4.5. It is strongly recommended that all installations running an affected version are upgraded to the latest release as soon as possible. Releases are available to download through the Ava Aware User Interface.
- CVE: pending
- CVSSv3 score: 3.5 (Low)
- CVSSv3 vector: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N
There are no known mitigations for this issue.
There are no known work arounds for this issue.
Issue found and reported to Ava Security during external pentest.
- 02/06/2021 Issue found during external pentest
- 24/11/2021 Root cause established
- 25/11/2021 Fix identified
- 25/11/2021 Patched Ava Aware (Beta upgrade channel) released
- 25/11/2021 Patched Ava Aware (Stable upgrade channel) released
- 22/12/2021 Vulnerability publicly disclosed